Claire turned 3 on October 20th. I can't believe she's already three years old. Where does the time go. We celebrated with my family on the Saturday before her birthday. She got a lot of really great presents. She was spoiled!
On the next day, Sunday, we celebrated with Rusty's family. Our niece Alex had her birthday that day, so there was a double celebration.
Claire got this fairy barbie with matching dress from Rusty's parents. She was so excited to have her first barbie. Kristen gave her the pink light-up Minnie Mouse shoes. She said they match her barbie's shoes.
On her actual birthday I tried to get a picture of her, but Claire was being very goofy. She was playing with her birthday balloon. She got a very cute outfit that she wore from my parents.
 |
| She kept putting her foot forward for the picture and thought it was such a funny pose. |
We went to the park that day since it was pretty nice weather.
Claire got to open her presents when Rusty got home from work.
I found this scooter at Kid-to-Kid. It was one of the best purchases I've ever made for Claire.
For Halloween Claire was a bee and Lily a frog. On Halloween we went up to my parents and had a little party. Claire and Makenna went trick-or-treating together in my parents' circle. After a few houses Claire was getting the hang of it, and kept saying, "let's go to the next house," as soon as we'd leave a house.
Rusty dressed up for work as Han Solo. All the Summit teachers dressed as Star Wars characters.
 |
| Claire, Makenna, and Lily on Halloween. |
 |
| My parents and the girls. |
 |
| We even made donuts. They were delicious. |
Here are some other random pictures from the weeks before and after Claire's birthday and Halloween.
 |
| One night I found Claire like this. She secretly got off her bed to lie next to it. |
 |
| Happy Lily loves the rocking chair. |
Lily turned 11 months on October 17th.
 |
| Matching kitty jammies! As you can see from this picture, Lily thinks Claire is the greatest thing ever. She loves to follow her around and do what she does. |
 |
| I got out the snow clothes one day to see if they still fit Claire. She then put them all on even though it wasn't snowy. |
 |
| One day we noticed Lily and Big Bird matched. |
 |
| These are Claire's favorite pajamas. It's now too cold to wear them, but I had to get a picture of her in them. |
No comments:
Post a Comment