One afternoon I went into check on Claire while she was napping. I found her lying sideways with her legs off the bed. I thought it was funny.
One morning I could hear Lily was awake. She wasn't angry. She was just making noises. When I went to get her out of her crib I found she had her feet sticking out and was stuck.Claire really loves Green Eggs and Ham. She wants to read it daily. For a while she didn't like it when Rusty would read her stories, but she would let him read that book.
Claire loves this polka dot dress. This is her looking cute before church one day.
I like to go in at night and check on Claire and Lily before I go to bed. They look so peaceful when they are asleep. It's especially good for me to see Claire calmly sleeping after a long day where she's had some fits. It reminds me just how fast she's growing and that I need to enjoy the time I have with her. She's not my baby anymore. I'm so fortunate that I get to stay home with Claire and Lily and raise them.
One day I found Lily asleep on her stuffed elephant.
Lily turned 7 months on June 17th.
Hailey and Ryker have been very nice to Claire this summer. They invite her to swim and run through the sprinklers with them. She loves to play with them and wants to any chance she gets.
On June 19th my cousin David got married. They had their wedding luncheon at the same church my parents' had their wedding reception. We had them pose on the steps from their wedding picture.
| Lily, my mom, Claire, and Makenna |

No comments:
Post a Comment