Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Easter

Back on April 4th (the day before Easter), we had our annual Wilson Easter party. The day started off with the men branding the new calves. It's a gross job, and every year I'm glad I don't have to be a part of it. But it is a yearly tradition!
The whole branding crew.
Grandpa Wilson
After they were done branding we had some delicious hamburgers. Then the kids had an Easter egg hunt. We had them sit on the steps of my Grandpa Wilson's house like my cousins and I did when we were young.
Claire hunting for eggs.
Makenna and Claire
Claire, my mom, and Lily
Lily and my dad
Cara, Kristen, and me
We attempted a family photo.
On Easter Sunday we had a party with Rusty's family at his sister Jenn's house. She is so kind and does an egg hunt for all the kids. 
We were more successful with our family photo this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment