Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Baby #2

We're happy to say that we are expecting our second baby girl! My due date is December 6th. We haven't thought too much about a name yet, but when we do discuss it nothing useful comes from it. We're going to have a rough time these next few months deciding on a name. This first picture I am 20 weeks. 
In this picture I am 24 weeks. I feel like I look a lot bigger in real life than in these pictures, but maybe I just feel like my belly looks large.
It's fun to go through pregnancy again now that I know what to expect. But I'm finding that I tried to forget some of the more unpleasant things, and I start to remember them as they come back. I've been feeling pretty good so far. I'm lucky and don't get really sick. Let's hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment