Friday, February 22, 2013

Claire is 4 Months

On Wednesday Claire turned four months. She is now 1/3. Today I took her to the doctor for her check up. She had to get three shots and one oral vaccine. She was so smiley and happy until the needle went in her. She cried a bit, but luckily she calmed down before too long. Here are her four month stats:
Height: 25 in. (70th percentile)
Weight: 11 lbs. 10 oz. (5th percentile)
Head: 15.5 in. (3rd percentile)
The doctor said she is pretty skinny, but it's nothing to worry about. Here is the happy girl!

Rusty and I decided to try and give Claire pigtails one night.
 Sometimes when she sleeps her hands escape from her bundling.
 She loves to play airplane because she keeps her body so stiff. 
One day this week she woke up from her nap early, so I unwrapped her and left her in the cradle. When I came back in a few minutes later this is what I found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment