Claire looks kind of like a boy in this picture.
When we got to Ogden we walked to a nearby museum in the old train station. There was a train museum, a Browning gun museum, and an old car museum.
| Kristen in the caboose |
| Here is my dad with all of the many guns at the Browning museum. |
| Claire slept like this through all of the museums . |
Then we went to the old car museum.
After that we walked down the historic 25th street and ate at Bistro 258. It was an old building, and we ate in the back where there was a high, slanted ceiling made out of glass. It would have been really neat to eat there if it was raining or snowing.We walked back to the train station after we ate, and then we rode home. It was a grand time, and now I can finally say I've rode the train.
I want to do this! I haven't taken the train yet. Great idea and cute baby :)
ReplyDelete