Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Park City

Last weekend my family went to Park City to have a little vacation. We were there from the 24-25. We went to Park City last year during October, and it was so much fun we decided to go again. My parents were very generous and found a condo for us to all stay in together, and they bought us some delicious meals. We got to stay at The Lodge at Mountain Village. On Friday night after we checked in we were able to walk over to Baja Cantina and enjoy some tasty Mexican food. That night Claire and Makenna wanted to go swimming, The pool was a little cold so those that did want to swim sat in the hot tub instead since it wasn't super hot. I unfortunately don't fit into any of my swim suits, so I waded my feet in the hot tub.
We played some fun games after swimming and after the babies went to bed.
In the morning we made breakfast at the condo. It was quite a deluxe meal. We played several rounds of Jenga after breakfast. I don't remember that game being so intense when I was younger.
Makenna and Claire with my dad.
Makenna and Claire had a good time eating Vanilla Wafers together on the stairs.
After we checked out of the condo we rode the free bus over to Main Street. We walked around and went into a few shops.
Claire got sick of being in her stroller, and after a while she got out and wanted to push Kermit herself. After that we couldn't get her to go back in her stroller for the rest of the time on Main Street.
Our last adventure on the trip was lunch at Main Street Pizza & Noodle. We had two very yummy pizzas.
I'm very glad my parents planned this trip. It was a lot of fun to spend time all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment