Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Claire's First Birthday

It was Claire's first birthday on Sunday, October 20th. On Saturday night we celebrated with Rusty's family by having cake and ice cream at Jon and Crystals' house.
She wasn't that into eating the cake.
I thought it would be fun to get a picture of Claire first thing in the morning on her birthday. So before I went into her room to get her I grabbed the camera. This is what I found. She closed her eyes right when I took the picture. She has crazy hair.
Here's the birthday girl before church on her birthday.
Sunday evening my parents, Kristen, Cara, Chris, and Makenna came over for dinner. Then Claire opened her presents. She loved her new doll and outfits from my mom and dad.

Claire's favorite present was the tissue paper.
Claire was kind of tired by the time we had cupcakes.
She loved the frosting but didn't eat much of the cake.
This picture is from a couple weeks ago, but I had to add it because it was her first time having a ponytail, and I thought it was so cute.
It was a lot of fun to celebrate Claire's birthday. Rusty and I have been talking, and we can't believe we've had her for a whole year. It's gone by fast. She is getting to be more fun everyday! Claire went to the doctor on Tuesday for her 12 month visit. This is how big she is now:
Height: 28 inches (15th percentile)
Weight: 16 lbs. 9 oz. (7th percentile)
Head: 17.5 inches (10th percentile)

No comments:

Post a Comment