Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy 4th of July Real Salt Lake

On July 3rd my dad, mom, Kristen, and I went to the soccer game. Claire and Rusty decided to not attend this game. We decided the night before to go, and we got some of the last tickets. It was a sell out. We sat in the upper deck. It was my first time up there, and we actually had a pretty nice view of the field. We really wanted to go to this game because they were having fireworks after for the 4th of July. It was quite an excellent firework show.
 We tried really hard to take a picture with all four of us. It took quite a few attempts, as you can see.
 We finally all fit in the picture!
 We went on the field after the game to watch the fireworks.
Real ended up tying 2-2, but it felt like a win because Real scored with only seconds remaining off a penalty kick. It was pretty intense. I'm very glad I was able to go to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment