Cara and Chris had their little baby Makenna on June 14th! She sure is cute. I am very happy for them, and now Claire can have a cousin friend. Makenna has a ton of dark hair. It is so darling. She has little flailing arms that are funny to watch, and I think her cry sounds like a mandrake from Harry Potter. It makes me laugh.
Here are Cara and Makenna. She is 13 days old now.
Claire got to come to the hospital to see her since it isn't cold season. Here she is with Rusty at the hospital.
On Saturday June 15th my dad, mom, Kristen, and I went to the Neal McCoy concert that was part of South Jordan Country Fest. I was surprised by how good of a show he put on. I am definitely a bigger fan now. I didn't know Neal was so funny. It was a very fun time!
Here are the 3 of us on Father's Day. Rusty is an awesome dad!
Claire turned 8 months on June 20th.
She started to take baths in the tub and loves it. She splashes around like crazy.
Claire actually really likes being on the grass and outside. This picture she looks a little frightened, but she loves to sit there and pick at the grass.
She looks a little happier here.
Claire loves Keith, as you can see from them gazing at each other.
I am excited to say that yesterday my mom and I picked the first raspberries of the year in the garden. They were delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment