Thursday, May 23, 2013

Claire's First Hair Cut

On Mother's Day Claire got her first hair cut. I've been feeling some pressure from a few of my family members to cut her "baby mullet." But it was Rusty that needed some convincing that it was time to trim her hair. Rusty held her, and I did the cutting. It took way longer than expected because she is so squirmy. I only did two snips with the scissors on the bottom of her hair. Here are the before and after pictures.
 The three of us on Mother's Day.
Here are some other cute pictures of Claire.
She sleeps in funny positions sometimes.
On May 20th she turned 7 months!
Claire is great at sitting up now. She can do it for a really long time. Just last Friday she started to do a little army crawl. She can lie on her belly and pull herself forward. She can go quite a ways when she is determined to do so. I'm excited, but at the same time I'm not sure if I'm ready for a mobile baby! She now has her first tooth. We've been able to feel it with our fingers for a few days, but yesterday I finally saw a little white tooth sticking up. We think she might be growing another bottom tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment