On Easter Saturday, after branding at the farm was done, we had our annual Eater party at my Grandpa Wilson's house. We had a really big crowd. Almost everyone was there. It was a really fun time. We ate delicious food (what would a Wilson party be without delicious food), dyed eggs, had an egg hunt, and sat around and hung out. It was a wonderful time. I love getting together and seeing everyone.
We made festive desserts.
My mom made this really fun veggie tray.
Aimee and Kory's cute twins.
There were even enough eggs for Claire to hunt. Rusty found the eggs for her.
Girl Cousins.
The sisters.
Family photo.
Andrew had the idea to have an artsy family photo.
Rusty and I slept over at his parents' house Saturday night. Sunday morning we went and heard his aunt and uncle speak in church who are going on a mission to Nauvoo. After church we had a fun party with the Mendenhalls at Jenn's house. It was so nice of her to plan everything. Almost everyone was at that party. It was great!
Here is Rusty, Claire, and me on Easter Sunday.
Claire wore her bunny outfit after church. I thought it was fitting for Easter.
Kristen and I were opposites. We didn't even plan it.
Your Clarie is so cute! I lover her cheeks
ReplyDeleteThanks Rach! She does have quite the chubby cheeks.
ReplyDelete