Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Claire's Baby Blessing

This past Sunday, December 2nd, Rusty blessed Claire. We had a lot of people come and support us. 
Renae and Grandma
Cara, Chris, and Grandpa
Tuna, Rusty, and Dallen
Rusty's parents
Kristen, my mom, and dad
Jenn and Aaron
Malia and Claire
Boston and Claire
Claire wore the blessing dress that my sisters and I wore. It came with this bonnet. She looks like a pioneer baby when she has it on. She wore a headband instead for the blessing.
She was a little angry when we were taking some pictures.
 Claire likes to have staring contests. She's very good at them.
The proud grandparents
The Aunties

Rusty's brother Jon, his wife Crystal, and their kids Katlyn and Breckin came. His sister Danielle and her husband Jon were at the blessing also, but they left before I remembered to take any pictures. My Grandpa Wilson came, but he snuck out after church. Rusty's friend Kenny and his wife came to church to see the blessing. We're so happy everyone could be there.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I still can't get over Kristen's title of "Auntie K" :)

    ReplyDelete