Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baby Shower

Last Saturday my family members were so kind and threw me a baby shower. Liz was wonderful and planned it all, and Aimee made some very cute invitations. Everyone brought lots of tasty food for us to eat! In this picture I am 32 weeks and Aimee is 22 weeks. I think she has me beat in the big belly contest! Good thing she has twins in there.
Aimee, Nicole, and Heather
Mel and Pat
Kristen, Charity, Natalie, Liz, and Garret
Katlyn, Kay, Danielle, Alex, and Jenn
Cara was the photographer, but it looks like she didn't get any pictures of herself. I got a lot of great gifts. The baby is going to be so trendy with all of the new outfits. Thank you everyone for being so generous!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. I'm so glad to see you have a blog! is the babe here yet?! :)

    ReplyDelete