Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our Return to Logan

This past Saturday Rusty and I went on a little adventure up to Logan. We stayed with the Burgers. Andrew and Rusty built a computer for us! It sounds pretty nerdy, but that's okay. It's quite useful to know nerdy people, and now we have a new computer! We also enjoyed a very tasty dinner at the Bluebird, one of my most favorite places to eat in Logan. We got to play a round of Rook. Unfortunately the boys won, but it was still a fun time playing. It was great to go back and visit. It was like old time with the Burgers, especially since we didn't move away that long ago.

On Friday night my parents took our family out to eat for Chris' birthday. It was on the 23rd. We went to Texas Roadhouse. I secretly told the waiter that it was his birthday, and later the workers came out, gave him some ice cream, and made him sit on a horse saddle while we all said "Ye Haw!" It was super funny, but I don't think Chris loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment